Permanently destroy your computer data.-PCs becoming more affordable, many people are giving away their old computers to charity, family members or just selling them on.
Erase Your PC ensures data on a hard drive is truly erased and unrecoverable. With other techniques such as deleting files, folders, formatting or even deleting partitions, all of the data still resides on the drive and can be easily recovered. Erase Your PC overwrites this data to make it virtually unrecoverable.
•Erase entire drive or Partition
•Validates erasure success
•Runs even if your Operating System is no longer stable
•Use Erase your PC when you plan to sell or give your old computer to another user
•Erase your PC provides a multi-pass drive/ partition erase fort total peace of mind.
•Use it to make sure that your data is securely and completely erased – for good!
•With Erase your PC, simply select the specific partitions or the entire drive
•Advanced options are also available to validate and change the default multi – pass erase process.
•Runs even if your Operating System is no longer stable.
• Windows 2000, Windows Millennium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows Server 2003
• Windows 95, Me, 2000, XP or 2003 to make a boot diskette
• Pentium processor or better
• 64 RAM
• Floppy disk drive and floppy disk; IDE, Serial ATA or SCSI
• Drive that is accessible at boot time (most are)
• note that most USB and Fire wire drives are not supported