The Casey 500ml Medical Grade Blue Alcohol Based Hand Gel Sanitiser in a Pump Spray Bottle is a quick acting and highly effective 75 % alcohol based hand sanitiser proven to kill bacteria and viruses and is ideal to be part of a comprehensive hand hygiene program especially with the Covid-19 outbreak. This quick acting and highly effective product contains 75% Denatured Alcohol , Hydrogen Peroxide and Glycerine that rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour and has antimicrobial and antiviral properties to rehydrate and protects the skin and effectively kills about 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 20 seconds. It also a great alternative when soap and water are not available.
Ideal For Use In The Food Industry where food is handled and prepared, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Practises
• Stock Code TiTEC001
• Description Casey 500ml Blue Alcohol Based Hand Gel Sanitiser in Spray Bottle
• 75% Alcohol Based Hand Gel Sanitiser In Spray Bottle
• Kills A Wide Range Of Bacteria And Viruses, Including The (H1n1) Swine Flu Virus, Covid-19 ,MERS
• Added Glycerine For Antimicrobial And Antiviral Properties To Rehydrate And Protects The Skin
• Ideal For Use In The Food Industry where food is handled and prepared, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Practises
• Suitable For Use Wherever Soap And Water Is Not Readily Available.
• Has A PH Of 5.5
• Colour Light Blue Gel Liquid
How to Use
1.Apply Small Amount – Approximately 3ml Of Gel – To The Palms And Spread Over The Hands & Lower Forearms, Paying Attention To The Cuticles & Creases In The Skin. Rub Well Until The Skin Is Dry.
2.Drying Hands Is Not Necessary, As The Product Will Evaporate, Leaving The Skin Refreshed & Sanitised.
3.Not Suitable For Use On Hands With Cuts, Grazes, Or Damaged Skin.